Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm already slackin..

So in my own defense of the fact that I am being a slacker, I would like to remind everyone that I am in school every morning, and then I go straight to work for 9+ hours every day. So I am pretty sleepy when I get home and have not been motivated to get on here and type. But regardless, I am going to be better :D

Anyway, Brian and I are officially the luckiest engaged couple ever! My fabulous Auntie Peg and Uncle Steve gave us the engagement present of all engagement presents, tickets to the Red Sox game on Sunday! We could not have asked for a better game or better weather! We may not have seen Manny's 500th home run, but we did get to see 501! So for your viewing pleasure a few pics from the game...



Our thank you message to Auntie Peg and Uncle Steve :D






Yes, we are "those" fans. It is slightly rediculous.


Well, I am off to Boston for the weekend to see my cousin Matthew graduate! Love to all!!

No comments: