Monday, July 7, 2008

Our gal is HOME!!

She’s HOME!!! We are so excited that Bella is finally home with us and her tail is back to wagging!! She does have to wear a big cone around her head that makes her look slightly like a satellite dish, causing Brian, Nick, and Jon to call her “Radar”, but I would much rather her be here being called names then still be at the vet!! The incision from the final surgery runs from about the middle of her belly halfway up her side towards her spine. Its pretty gross looking but the stitches will come out either this Thursday or next depending on how well it is healing. But like I said she is in pretty good spirits. I think it has been a small blessing that Nick and Jon have been here, their constant showering of attention on her has really helped get her back to acting normal.

Please excuse the short post that is lacking on details. I just wanted to update on the little one before I fall into bed! These boys keep me up way too late!! Goodnight everyone, have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

so glad she is finally home!