Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween!!

Can you guess what Bella is dressed up as this year?


She's ME!!! Didn't the pink hoodie and diamond on her left hand give it away?! Ok, maybe this isn't my most original idea ever, but I have been sick for a week now, so all of my motivation has gone completely out the window. But she looks cute just the same! And since I have been so sick our Halloween plans are now pretty much limited to the couch in our living room.

In better news though, I just wanted to give a HUGE

CONGRATULATIONS
TO JESSICA & CHRIS!

One of my oldest friends and her husband found out today that they are having a baby GIRL!! Yaaayy!! I have know Jessica since middle school, and was there when she and Chris got together in English class back in high school. I have had the pleasure of watching them grow as a couple, get married, and finally get ready to welcome their first child! I know they will both be great parents, and Jessica will be a wonderful, beautiful mother! So congrats guys, we love you and can't wait to meet your little gal!!

Bella wanted to say Congrats too, even if she's got her mean mug on..

1 comment:

jessica said...

Awww, thank you so much! :) I almost started crying, stupid pregnancy hormones!