Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's BRIAN!

Stop the presses!
I'm finally posting another blog post. It's only been 10 months since my last post and since katie has been "busy" I am here to pick up the slack. (love ya babe!)

We've had a big few weeks! Last weekend I finally bought a Craftsman buffer and spent all day buffing my car. Although a new paint job would be ideal, this buff job will have to do for now.


I also helped katie construct some of her custom thank-you cards. She says I'm co-owner of babybubba ink.... but all I do is mess everything up. Everytime I tried to use the can of spray-glue it would blow all of the cards off the newspaper!




On Saturday April 18th, we joined katie's maid of honor Dawn in the MS Walk! It was alot of fun. Dawn brought her dog "Diva" and we brought Bella. On top of that, Dawn's father brought his little weiner dog named "Tater". Dawn even made them matching t-shirts! We walked for three miles and I think the dogs handled it better than we did! (well, at least me)






Crossing the finish line!!!


Shortly after crossing the finish line, hahahaha


aaaaaand shortly after that, loving the A/C!



There was also a dog show that katie decided to enter Bella and I into. I had to show off one of her best tricks. I tried to get her to do the "sit, lay, head down" trick... She did it, but it wasn't very clean. But we plan to practice for next year!


Well it has been fun, maybe I'll post again in 10 months.... :)

No comments: