Monday, April 20, 2009

Things that suck my free time..

1. Google Reader
Yeah, I admit I am obsessed with blogs. Current blog count on my reader: 93. Current unread posts: 167. Ridiculous, I know. I read everything from friend's blogs, photography blogs, TONS of wedding blogs, a few crafters, and of course some food/recipe/design blogs. Brian laughs at me. I don't care.

2. WeddingBee.com
The one blog I refuse to follow on my reader because I love the whole experience of being on the site. Blog, boards, all of it. I am doing a TON of DIY for the wedding, and you can guarantee a lot of the ideas come from the bees. Again, Brian laughs at me, and prays that I don't overwhelm myself from ideas.

3. Facebook
Sucking my time since 2004. Facebook updates on my blackberry too, it's allll over.

4. General Hospital
I tivo every day, and watch every night. Mobsters, affairs, and psycho grandmothers, what's not to love!?

5. Twitter
The newest obsession, I may not know how to use it yet, but dammit I will figure it out! Find me @katehiggy.

6. This blog, on occasion of course.
But since I just spend 10 minutes typing this list, it counts for today!


Not that I needed to list reasons why I am a big dork, but just in case you needed hard evidence. :)

No comments: