Wednesday, November 19, 2008

saving the date??

Well, after quite a bit of blood, sweat, and tears (ok, maybe no blood, but there were definitely tears. What can I say I'm a dramatic gal sometimes!) our save the dates have been mailed! So I can only assume we might be having a few new visitors to our blog coming via our wedding website (briankatie.net)! So to our new guests, welcome!

I also wanted to point out that we are still fairly early in our crazy planning process. So even though some days I feel like I am making no progress at all, I really am doing wedding related things every single night (and poor Brian is still at least pretending to be interested in all the things I show him!) And while our wedding website is going to be a very useful tool, especially for guests that will be travelling, we are still limited as to what information we currently have. As we get closer to our big day, and especially once we get through the holidays, more information will be added! So please keep checking back, and hang with us as we try to sort through booking blocks in hotels, getting maps together, and arranging time lines. While I love this stuff, let's pray Brian doesn't loose his mind in the process! :)

Bella is obviously very excited about the wedding
planning, or maybe she just needs a nap..

No comments: