Thursday, November 20, 2008

It’s a MIRACLE!

Brian and I have been together for 4+ years now, and the first meal that I ever made for him was what we refer to as “Sydney Spaghetti”. The first time I made it for him was the first night I had ever met him, and we call it that because I was nervous and Sydney came over and really did most of the cooking. Now, I make it at least once a week.

But tonight, there was a miracle. I have taught Brian how to make this spectacular meal about a dozen times, but tonight HE MADE IT ALL BY HIMSELF. This may sound a little silly to some, but let me tell you, for the boy whose most extensive cooking includes tinfoil on a baking sheet with fish sticks or chicken tenders being put into the oven, this is a BIG deal. I couldn’t be more proud.

So I present Bri’s masterpiece, regardless of the fact that he probably only made it because in our house the rule is that one person cooks and the other cleans, and I really just think he is tired of cleaning, it was freakin’ delicious!

Yummmmmy!

No comments: